MineCraft - Let's Play

MineCraft - Let's Play

If you don't know what MineCraft is... then...  look it up. 

 

I love the game! So, I'm going to tell you about my world. 

 

I did the basic starter stuff you know, like punching trees and... punching... sheep. THEN I found a village! Well, first I found a dessert temple. I got the TNT and a few saddles, but the best part was the golden apples! Now I have like like six, but from that temple I got at least four. One thing I did in the village was kill salmon. WHY? I wanted CATS! And I got cats. Umm... That's really all I have to say about that... ... ...Well... ok, I lied. I got a siamese cat, and two brown ones with yellow eyes. I also got a white one with two different colored eyes. Stay tuned for my next MineCraft blog to learn more about my world! 🐱😊

 

 



Comments

Popular Posts